Rt 5 Vernon, NY
Get an Online Quote Click Here
1) Must be Modified chassis.
2) 361 cubic inch or less - 2,400 pounds. (GAS ONLY)Small Blocks with Brodix Spec Aluminum heads-2350 lbs., Small Blocks with SB2 heads- Must weigh 2,500 pounds. As per weekly rules, no dome pistons allowed in Small Blocks
3) Big Blocks - 2,500lbs. (GAS ONLY).
4) Cast iron blocks only - NO Aluminum blocks.
5) No tolerances on weight, must make weight after qualifying and main event.
6) No fuel injection.
7) Sail panels allowed - Total height is to be measured from ground to the highest point, not to exceed 65. Total length is to be measured from rear axle, 48 from the center line to rear of car and 12 from center line forward. Maximum vertical lips will be 2 from door up and 2 from door down. 1 1/2 tolerance on width allowed. The degree of angle from vertical lips (Upper and Lower) to rear plane of drivers seat is 22 degrees. Sail panels must have same dimensions on both sides of car.
8) 4 inch maximum roof spoiler allowed. Spoiler must be mounted on rear of roof.
9) Tires -American Racer tires only. LF-SD-33 or harder, RF-SD-33/SD-38/SD-44/SD-48, LR-SD-33/SD-38/SD-44/SD-48, RR-SD-44/SD-48/SD-50 with McMod plating or other American Racer Cup track designation. No Late Model or non traditional Modified tread tires. Track has final say in tires. The speedway does not stock all available compounds and the following is a list what is normally available at the speedway- LF SD-33/SD-38, RF SD-33/SD-38, LR SD-33/SD-38/SD-44 RR SD-38/SD-44/SD-48.